Novel technology for Rideshare service for sale - $75k to $330k
Posted on January 6th, 2018
- Tell me about the patent and is it granted?
- The technology is fairly new so the patent is in a very early stage of publishing. The patent is being targeted at an international PCT filing however there is still opportunity to do a simplified national phase for say the US and Australia only if you want to reduce costs.
- The patent covers the process and use of a screen or a camera flash for the purposes of alerting a driver as they approach a user.
- A component of the price range quoted is the amount of work the buyer requires before taking over assignment of the patent. For example if the buyer requires PCT examination and multi country filing before purchase then the asking price will be significantly more.
- What is included in the price?
- A demonstration app that runs on IOS is available.
- Test result data from a number of beta users.
- All development notes.
- A simple business plan.
- All right and ownership of the patent worldwide.
- Negotiable ongoing support and consulting.