Business Execution co-founder sought for Malware eradication project
Posted on January 25th, 2018
- Must have had a material role in the execution of an IPO or a trade sale in excess of $50mill USD in the field of Operating System licensing/ technology or key componentry.
- Must be US based or happy to be based there for the remainder of the project.
- A seed round will be conducted before onboard of the successful applicant.
- Equity buy-in by the the co-founder is not a pre-requisite.
- Prospective co-founder must be willing to sign a letter of intent to allow seed round investors to assess the cofounders credentials under NDA.
- ie Your intent to join the project will remain confidential until you are happy to go public.
- The development of a business plan and Round A financing will be the first milestone of work.
- Must be happy to work with a propellerhead who lives in Australia.
- If a person of this calibre is not found then a person like this will be sought as a board member or advisory board member to help guide the company.