Ric in 10 seconds
Welcome to the official website for Inventor Ric Richardson. Ric is a serial inventor. He obtained international notoriety for his invention of Software Activation (see wikipedia) and settling a half billion dollar (AUD) litigation case with some of the worlds biggest software companies. His story can be watched in a popular Australian television series called “Australian Story”.
- Recognised internationally as inventor of Software Activation (see Wikipedia) the technology used by big software companies to stop people pirating their software.
- Won a jury verdict for $530m AUD against Microsoft and subsequently settled.
- Featured in 2 episodes of “Australian Story”. (see episode 1/ see episode 2)
- Founded company (Haventec) to “Get Rid of Passwords” in 2016 with cofounder Tony Castagna and Macquarie Capital.
- Founded technology (Deadbolt) to stop Ransomware attacks in 2019.
- Co founded digital currency technology company “Wallet Nation” with former CBA executive Angela Clark to supply merchant chargeback capabilities for all cryptocurrencies without smart contracts.
- Invented Web3 delegation technology in 2021 for decentralised identities so that the aged and children can have their loved ones act on their behalf. Ric invented the technology as a result of his role as an advisor to the NSW Govt in Digital Identity and Minister Dominello’s Web3 identity initiative.
Ric in 10 minutes
See the page about Ric.
How to contact Ric
Ric is an inventor.
He does not run businesses.
He has partners that he does that with.
He is not an investor or a philanthropist.
But he does help other inventors from time to time on Fridays. If you want big technical problems solved, or want to partner with him then he’s your man. Email his right hand Chris Bird at chris at r2labs.com he’ll get you connected.
Copyright Ric Richardson 2021. All Rights reserved
Admin link: https://app.super.so